Are you an experienced Bookkeeper who lives and breathes numbers, and is looking for that next great challenge in your career? We’re looking for candidates to fill a current opportunity; and we’d love to hear from you today!
What you’ll do:
- Preparation of monthly and yearend financial statements, income balance sheets & cashflow
- Reviewing completed financials for reasonableness and consistency
- Documenting/ recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/ magnetic form.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and complete all government returns/ forms prior to the due date.
- Analytical thinking
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of experience in a full cycle accounting role
- Business Degree/ Diploma
- Experience with EBMS-Eagle would be an asset however working experience with SAGE or QuickBooks would be accepted
- Experience with A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations
- Excellent organization skills, analytical, thorough and methodical with close attention to detail.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Efficient time management/ ability to prioritize/ able to handle multiple clients and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills- timely, polite and professional.
Please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please call Talentworks at 902.491.7600