Medical Office Assistant
Our client is looking for a reliable and highly-motivated individual to take on the role of a Medical Office Assistant for their busy office in Lower Sackville. This is a full-time opportunity!
What you’ll do:
- Welcome patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments in person and via telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Ensure that patients are moved through swiftly and professionally and that the exam rooms are prepped at all times.
- Follow-up on all test results and maintain filling of day sheets. Data entry into the MOM system for scheduling.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times, protecting patients’ rights.
- Oversee the clinic supply needs and complete all forms as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Physician.
What we need from you:
- Graduate of a recognized Medical Office Receptionist program.
- Proven working experience in all aspects of the MOM system.
- Clinic receptionist experience in a high volume clinic.
- Proven ability to multi-task, time management skills, telephone etiquette skills, high attention to detail, professionalism, quality focused, high organizational skills and data entry skills.
- Familiar with software packages such as word and excel is considered an asset.
- Full time hours
- Paid weekly
- Available parking
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit an updated resume today to email@example.com