Talentworks is pleased to be partnered with our client, a well-established property management company, on their search for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to oversee one of their commercial portfolios.
What you’ll do:
• Manage all aspects of the operation of a portfolio of multi-unit commercial properties.
• Oversee staff to ensure properties are well maintained and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Work with staff to ensure vacant apartments are leased, according to leasing procedures.
• Assist in the development of budgets and completing financial reporting.
• Provide support to and supervise staff associated with the portfolio, including conducting annual performance reviews.
• Vendor contract negotiation and scheduling.
What we need from you:
• Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Commercial Property Manager.
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment and contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Mechanical building systems (HVAC, heating, sprinklers, etc).
• Familiarity with building envelopes (roofs, windows, concrete and brick walls, etc).
• Experience with budgeting and financial reporting.
• Effective, proven leadership skills with previous supervisory experience.
• Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently.
• Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• In addition to a fantastic and competitive salary, our client offers excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please forward a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com