Accounting Clerk/ Executive Assistant
Our client is currently seeking a professional Accounting Clerk/ Executive Assistant to fill an immediate opportunity. This is a great Monday-Friday position with a busy, growing company based in Blandford, NS.
What you’ll do:
- Provide executive and administrative support to higher management levels.
- Manage equipment, supplies, general correspondence, faxes, phone calls, etc.
- Daily operation of calendar management.
- Credit Card account posting and reconciliation, expense reports oversight.
- Entering Accounts payable invoices.
- Preparing cheques for payment of vendors.
- Running bi-weekly payroll.
- Filing HST returns.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experienced with bookkeeping and/or accounting practices is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience using SAGE 300 would be an asset.
- Proven experience reconciling bank and credit accounts.
- Understanding of payroll.
If this sounds like something that you are interested in please, apply directly by sending your resume to email@example.com
Talentworks would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.