Accounts Payable Clerk – Temporary
Are you an experienced Accounting Clerk who lives and breathes numbers, and is looking for that next great challenge in your career? Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk; and we’d love to hear from you today! Do you enjoy …
- Gathering and analyzing information— observing, receiving, categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Processing Information —compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Documenting/Recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Performing Administrative Activities — performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Do you have …
- Experience in an Accounting role
- Experience with Accounting or Financial software (Simply Accounting, PeopleSoft, SAP etc.)
- Experience with A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations
- Above average skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- The ability to work independently and a strong desire to take initiative
- The ability to explain complex information in no complex ways, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organization skills along with high attention to detail
If this sounds like something you would thrive in, then please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Talentworks Inc. appreciates all submissions, however only those being considered will be contacted.