Accounts Receivable Clerk – Temporary
Are you an experienced Accounting Clerk who lives and breathes numbers, and is looking for that next great challenge in your career? Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for their busy office located in Windsor, NS!
Do you enjoy …
- Gathering and analyzing information— observing, receiving, categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Processing Information —compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Documenting/Recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Performing Administrative Activities — performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Do you have …
- Experience in an Accounting role
- Experience with Accounting or Financial software (Simply Accounting, PeopleSoft, SAP etc.)
- Experience with A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations
- Above average skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- The ability to work independently and a strong desire to take initiative
- The ability to explain complex information in no complex ways, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organization skills along with high attention to detail
Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Talentworks Inc. appreciates all submissions, however only those being considered will be contacted.