Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you an experienced Accounting Clerk who lives and breathes numbers, and is looking for that next great challenge in your career? Our client is currently seeking a full time Accounts Receivable Clerk for their busy office in Dartmouth. This is a great, Monday-Friday, opportunity with a thriving company in the Transportation Industry.
Do you enjoy …
- Posting revenue by verifying and entering transactions from dispatch systems.
- Maintaining records of invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifying discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information.
- Resolving invalid or unauthorized deductions and collections by following up with customers.
- Data entry and operating with spreadsheets and accounting software.
Do you have …
- Experience in a previous Accounting Role.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Experience with A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations.
- Above average skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience using Quickbooks and Simply Accounting software.
- The ability to work independently and a strong desire to take initiative.
- Excellent organization skills along with high attention to detail.
Please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information please call Talentworks 902-491-7600