Talentworks is pleased to be partnered with our client, a well-established property management company, on their search for an Administrative Assistant for one of their properties in Downtown Halifax.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day operation of the admin office
- Greet tenants, vendors, and visitors
- Answer the telephone and direct all incoming calls
- Open and distribute mail, handle deliveries & packages and take rental payments.
- Create purchase orders, filing, and record keeping
- Put together and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
What we need from you:
- A degree, diploma – or an equivalent level of education and experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A self-starter, have initiative with the ability to multitask and think on their feet
- Fluent using Microsoft Office products
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Polished and professional telephone manners coupled with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
In addition to a fantastic and competitive salary, our client offers excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please forward a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org