Talentworks is currently recruiting for a Customer Service/Arbitration Specialist for our busy and reputable client in Brampton, ON!
What you’ll do:
- Mediate between buyer and seller to resolve issues regarding arbitrated vehicles.
- Control price changes as per auction policy. Approve auction expenses pertaining to arbitrated vehicles. Authorize repairs to arbitrated vehicles.
- Investigate customer complaints by researching validity of the complaint. Consult with on-site mechanics to investigate discrepancies.
- Ensure both buyer and seller have made proper payments ie. Mechanical bills, adjustments etc. Post payments to accounting.
- Prepare arbitrated vehicles for re-run in future sale by arranging detailing and mechanical checks.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent in education/experience.
- 2-3 years of related experience in a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Must be well organized, multi-tasker, work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of AMS an asset.
- Automotive Experience an asset.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Talentworks appreciates all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.