Our client is an established Atlantic Canadian transportation company, successfully in business for over 20 years. As a result of continuous growth, they are looking for an energetic and professional Dispatcher out of their head office in Burnside, NS.
What you’ll do:
• Receive and dispatch orders for delivery.
• Provide accurate and efficient record keeping for all delivery orders.
• Answer customer questions and provide information on delivery times, trucking information and policies.
• Record keeping, data entry, filing, reporting occurrences.
• Communicate with the customers on any status requests, changes, or delays.
• Assist drivers over the 2-way radio and telephone with on road challenges.
• New account set up.
• Ensure each customer receives outstanding service.
What we need from you:
• Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to think outside of the box, be flexible, patient, and pay very close attention to detail.
• Above average computer skills including excel, and the ability to decipher google maps, and find information online.
• Must have a sense of urgency and be comfortable making decisions quickly.
•Working experience with DispatchMate would be considered an asset.
• Above all, must be cheerful and come to work every day with a positive attitude.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentworks appreciates all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.