Bilingual Medical Receptionist (Temporary)
We’re looking for an experienced Bilingual Medical Receptionist for our client on a Part Time basis.
Do you enjoy …
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments.
- Maintaining medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to appropriate staff.
- Compiling and recording medical charts, reports, or correspondence
- Transmitting correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Performing various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Interviewing patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
Do you have …
- Previous experience in a Medical Receptionist or Administrative role in a similar environment
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- The ability to work independently, strong work ethic, and a desire to take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization skills along with high attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience working in Social Media sites and other forms of promotion
If this describes you, what are you waiting for? Apply today! Please send your resume to us here! All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Talentworks Inc. appreciates all submissions, however only those being considered will be contacted.