Having doubled in size over the last five years, our client is just getting started! With aggressive plans throughout North America, a new role has been created for a motivated and experienced Billing Administrator to join their team in Halifax, NS. If you have similar experience and are looking to join a supportive and progressive team of professionals, this is your chance.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain jobs and work orders using Jonas Accounting system
- Collect and record daily timesheets, reviewing details to ensure that billing information is accurately captured, revising where needed.
- Enter timesheet data into established tracking systems, update daily trackers as required.
- Maintain timesheet and billing filing systems
- Compare billing system data to invoice data
- Verify contractor invoices and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare invoicing within specified time frames
- Provide reports and updates as per established schedule
- Provide general administrative support as required
What we need from you:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a billing administration role
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced user knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management; self-motivation and adaptability
- Ability to work accurately under pressure when required to meet deadlines
- Excellent typing skills and ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Innovative and creative thinking, with a demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and overcome obstacles as required.
- Accounting background an asset
- Knowledge of Jonas software an asset
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal record check
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Employer paid comprehensive group benefits (health, dental, vision, insurance), employer-match RRSP group plan, Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
What are you waiting for? Send your resume to email@example.com
For additional information on the role please call Jane at Talentworks: 902 491 7600