Are you an experienced Accounting Clerk who lives and breathes numbers, and is looking for that next great challenge in your career? We are currently looking for Candidates to fill a current Tuesday-Saturday opportunity with a busy Client in Dartmouth.
Do you enjoy …
- Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Preparation of monthly and year end financial statements, income balance sheets & cashflow
- Reviewing completed financials for reasonableness and consistency
- Documenting/Recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and complete all government returns/forms prior to the due date.
Do you have …
- 2-5 years of experience in a full cycle accounting role
- Business Degree/Diploma is an asset
- Experience with A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations
- Excellent organization skills, analytical, thorough and methodical with close attention to detail.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Efficient time management/ability to prioritize/ able to handle multiple clients and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills- timely, polite and professional.
If this sounds like a position for you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today with your most recent resume to email@example.com!