Our client is currently seeking a motivated, hard-working, experienced bookkeeper to start work immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and yearend financial statements and financial reports.
- Review financial statements for unusual line items, correctness and compliance
- General Ledger: codes, expenses, accruals, adjusting journal entries, acquisition and disposal of assets, bank reconciliations
- Coordinate and/or prepare budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Calculate and remit HST/GST and all other reporting requirements and related filings
- Personal/ Corporate Tax Preparation
- Ensures accurate and timely work
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in an accounting/book keeping role
- Experience working in different environments an asset
- Proficient computer skills. Including experience with Microsoft Office and Accounting Software
- Experience using SAGE 50 is an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like a position for you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today with your most recent resume!