Business Development Manager
Our client, a leader in the satellite communications industry who provides complete end-to-end telematics services, is seeking a Business Development Manager – Government sector, to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top sales performer with a passion for technology and innovative business solutions. As the Business Development Manager, you will be the driving force behind expanding sales leading to new business growth across the telematics business unit. Your innovative thinking and superior communication skills will help source quality business leads while fostering existing relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Support and expand on business opportunities with the Canadian Government sector.
- Create and apply an effective sales strategy to develop new opportunities and partnerships.
- Work alongside inside sales staff to develop proposals.
- Plan, schedule and manage the company’s Canadian Government sales efforts.
- Determine sales objectives to meet company wide goals.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the company, as required.
- Spend significant time networking and making contacts.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Sales/ Business Development, preferably with Government agencies.
- Be a self-starter with proven ability to proactively engage with leaders and facilitate discussions.
- Previous experience working within telecommunications / telemetry industry.
- Bi-Lingual speaking (French & English) will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and build strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to obtain CANADA and NATO security clearance.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package with RRSP matching and a 100% employer paid benefits plan.
If you would like to apply to this exciting opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Talentworks at (902)491-7600.