Commercial Insurance Broker
Are you looking for a dynamic career with a growing company that gives you autonomy, unlimited potential, and unconditional support? Are you an individual who thrives on helping others find insurance solutions to meet their individual needs?
For over 50 years, our client has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader. An award- winning, independent insurance broker they provide competitive products and professional advice to their clients. Product lines include home, auto, business, and marine. As a result of their recent growth, they are seeking a motivated, career focused individual with exceptional customer service and consultative ability to join their team as a Commercial Insurance Broker. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned commercial insurance professional to take their career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Service ongoing client needs, advising on insurance matters, assessing needs, recommending solutions and answering inquiries.
- Retain existing clientele through superior service levels, remarketing of renewals to alternate insurance companies, ensuring mono-line accounts are solicited for the other line.
- Solicit and sign-up new customers.
- Provide commercial insurance quotations to potential clients.
- Appropriately match the correct coverages with the correct markets to insure customer satisfaction.
- Contact underwriters and prepare documentation for insureds.
- Ensure clients fully understand policy coverage and exclusions through clear and concise communication.
- Liaise and build relationships with key personnel in insurance companies.
What we need from you:
- CIP or CAIB Designation preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial insurance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite—Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of underwriting commercial regulations.
- Absolute commitment to customer service excellence.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Competitive base salary on an existing seasoned book.
- Very competitive commission on new business and renewals.
- Paid parking.
- Flexible work schedule and location.
- Ongoing support for educational opportunities.
- Access to company and industry events.
- Additional perks such as bonus paid vacation days, half days, and company competitions.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Koreen Clements at email@example.com