Construction Project Manager
Talentworks is proud to be partnering with an award winning, Halifax-based residential renovation company. We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their growing team and ensure that projects are scheduled, organized, and carried out efficiently, safely, and on budget.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and supervise all projects, emphasizing safety, quality, and timeliness
- Manage all facets of construction including communication with Owners, subtrades, suppliers, etc.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Coordinate, collect and submit all information required for permits and inspections
- Manage and maintain all construction documentation
- Attend site meetings and visit job sites as required
- Oversee project set-up, scheduling, cost control, and project closeout
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Oversee scheduling warranty issues and deficiencies
What we need from you
- Minimum 5 years’ project management experience within the construction industry is required
- Experience in residential renovations or new home construction
- Post-secondary education in Construction or Engineering related fields considered an asset
- In depth understanding of local building codes
- Ability to communicate with clients, inspectors, suppliers, subcontractors, etc.
- Experience using scheduling software
- Strong understanding of project estimating, budgets, and timelines
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and time lines
- Strong writing, reporting, and scheduling skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
As a valued team member, our client is pleased to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com