We are currently seeking a smart, resourceful Data Analyst to join our Client’s growing team. In this significant role, you’ll offer a range of business support and solutions to the CEO and our clients. The ideal candidate has outstanding analytical and technical skills, business sense, and the ability to clearly synthesize and communicate information. Additionally, this person will have a strong ownership mentality, boundless curiosity, high integrity, and past success in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity with medical terminology, healthcare regulation and drug and medical device data sources is a large plus. This role is a telecommuting position based in the Nova Scotia area. It offers the flexibility of working from home with the support of local team members.
Our Client is a rapidly growing, profitable healthcare analytics company. They improve client results— both healthcare and financial— by providing medical product risk and outcome insights. Utilizing vast, disparate real-world data sets to understand drug and device post market outcomes. They build software to transform raw datasets into robust business intelligence. Their products address needs in risk and materials management, marketing, competitive intelligence, quality improvement or workflow improvement.
What we need from you:
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, etc.) or a course of study in the biological or medical sciences including use of rigorous analytical and statistical tools
• Expertise in many of the following: SQL, Python, R, Crystal Reports, Telerik, Excel (Python experience will be highly regarded)
• Enjoy working with data –from resourceful sourcing and extraction to solution oriented analysis and visualization
• Experience with modeling and statistical analysis techniques in a business environment
• Skilled in data visualization techniques, with a keen sense for communicating quantitative ideas effectively
• Deep understanding of business concepts within strategy, operations and marketing
• Ability to thrive in a startup environment and enjoy tackling a wide variety of tasks
If you think you’ve got the skills for the job, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org