Talentworks is currently seeking a highly skilled Data Quality Analyst from the Nova Scotia area to help maintain the quality, scope and integrity of our Client’s large data-sets. We are looking for candidates that are obsessed with precision and method in data sourcing, aggregation and verification.
Our Client is a healthcare data analytics company with a focus on building web applications and data-sets for medical product, financial and healthcare industries. They integrate terabytes of data from numerous diverse healthcare information sources into web applications. This provides unique actionable insights into medical product development, competitive risk and post market surveillance. This role is a telecommuting position, offering the flexibility of working from home with the support of local team members.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent English, written and spoken
• Well-developed on-line research skills
• Extreme attention to detail, need for high levels of accuracy
• Familiarity with Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, and data entry
• Ability to collaborate with small data team when needed for larger projects
Your responsibilities will be to manage and execute the manual aspect of our Client’s data verification, aggregation and resolution processes. Continuous on-line research, fact checking, data entry, maintaining processes traceability, working with the business development and product development teams to source and integrate data.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
• Very strong work ethic, ability to take on a large work load and the ability to self- manage
• Excellent communication with team members
• Positive attitude.
• Competitive salary and performance based growth opportunities
• Work from home
• Great colleagues and high impact projects
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the role please call Talentworks at 902.491.7600