Talentworks is pleased to partner with a rapidly expanding North American online marketing firm who builds brands quickly using cutting edge techniques. We’re seeking an E-Commerce Manager who is looking for a career opportunity to have a significant impact in a flexible, fun and innovative business based in Halifax, NS.
In this dynamic role you will leverage your deep understanding sales and marketing on various e-retailer platforms. Successful candidates will have experience building robust eCommerce strategies in collaboration with technology and marketing colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Create, plan and execute effective eCommerce strategies for a variety of clients
- Manage eCommerce websites, systems, and integrations
- Create and manage budgets, project requirements, and schedules for eCommerce tasks and projects
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for increased web store sales and other online marketing efforts.
- Oversee the development and deployment of new eCommerce strategies and ensure high quality website design and development
- Work collaboratively and productively with numerous stakeholders
- Serve as a marketing expert both internally and externally
- Able to mentor, coach and manage less experienced team members
What we need from you:
- Post secondary education in a related field
- 5+ years in Marketing, Business and or Sales
- 3+ years’ experience managing B2C and B2B eCommerce environment
- Experience managing digital projects, programs and/or services
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Experience managing global vendors and service providers
- Strong platform experience on Amazon
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please send an updated resume to email@example.com.
For additional information please call Talentworks at 902.491.7600