Talentworks is seeking an e-commerce guru who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the drive to make a significant impact on the growth, optimization and innovation of our Client’s online space. If you’re a result driven self-starter, looking to both expand and share your knowledge base, we’re looking for you.
• Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage and optimize digital portfolio including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Bing, and others as required.
• Expanding online business and driving revenue across various e-commerce platforms (eg. jet.com, Swanson, eBay, iHerb)
• Keep up-to-date with e-commerce trends and potential new channels and strategies.
• Apply your working knowledge to assist in educating your digital team.
• Collaborate with social media marketing, influencer marketing and content marketing teams.
• Implement and optimize paid marketing using Google, Facebook, Criteo, Adroll, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Implement and manage various email campaigns, including design templates, call-to-actions, and content.
• Analyze data and develop reports on marketing activities and effectiveness.
• Minimum 2 years of strategic e-commerce experience
• Working knowledge/experience using Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central and/or Vendor Express.
• Experience using AMS or AMG.
• Expertise with various e-commerce platforms (eg. jet.com, Swanson, eBay, iHerb).
• An understanding of the optimization of PPC management, via Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
• In-depth knowledge of social network advertising (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat).
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Passionate and performance oriented.
• Ability to understand our Client’s fun, relatable, social brands.
• Experience with email marketing.
• Experience using Photoshop.
• Copywriting experience.
• Google Adwords Certificate
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please send in an updated resume to email@example.com