Enterprise Solutions Architect
Talentworks is pleased to partner with a successful home grown leader in IT solutions. Over the last 40 years, they have grown to support multi-sector clients throughout North America and they’re just getting started! We currently have a great opportunity for an Enterprise Solutions Architect in Dartmouth, NS.
As an experienced Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will manage an SAP Business One implementation for a successful manufacturer located in Dartmouth, NS. You will be accountable for developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordinating all team activities. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure that all strategies are implemented efficiently and that the client goals are satisfactorily reached.
What you’ll do
- Maintain the overall project implementation plan
- Provide quality assurance, work plan monitoring and updates to the project teams
- Work with the functional and technical teams to confirm the solution architecture
- Lead and manage all project deliverables per the methodology
- Provide direction & lead specialized architects in the delivery of the Solution
- Identify, track and mitigate all risks
- Manage and coordinate/close all issues related to project delivery and scope/timeline
- Manage all CR (Change requests) if timeline, scope or resource requirements change
- Manage all aspects of the budget including external resources on the project and any CR related change that will impact the budget
- Manage risk mitigation and drive issue escalation & resolution related to the architecture as required
- Present weekly status reports to the team and management
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience
- Project management experience on 2+ SAP Business ONE implementations
- Previous experience in a manufacturing optimization role, preferably working with a process manufacturing oriented ERP software solution
- PMP certification a plus
- Understanding and knowledge for testing phase and various tools to capture the results
- Strong leadership with the key ability to solve client problems
- Excellent communicator at all levels
To apply to this exciting opportunity please send an updated resume to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com.