Our client, a local success story, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant – Superstar, to join their team supporting the President & CEO.
Looking for her ‘right hand man OR woman,’ the successful seasoned and professional candidate will (eventually) be able to read the President’s’ mind and anticipate her needs. You will bring previous experience and confidence in supporting a C-level executive, along with the understanding of just how important your role is to the continued success of the organization.
This position is no easy feat, you will wear several different “hats” throughout your day, which is why we are looking for a ‘Superstar’! Do you possess the following attributes, abilities and accompanied experience?
- Someone with foresight: Manage the delicate and challenging puzzle which is her calendar, a proactive day to day support of both professional and personal schedules. You know what is important and how to juggle the rest.
- A Scheduler: Scheduling appointments, meetings, conference calls, deadlines, presentations, social obligations, events, and organize key meetings.
- A Project Manager: Project managing deadlines – MUST be able to anticipate project requirements and stay on top of timelines while liaising with necessary departments.
- An administrative wiz: Preparation of meeting notes, presentations, agendas and summary notes. This is important stuff, meticulous attention to detail is required.
- A Travel Agent: Organize weekly travel of the President & CEO; arrange flights, accommodations and occasionally traveling with the President & CEO. Plan, organize and execute meetings, take notes & run errands.
- A Confidential confidant: With privy to sensitive personal, company and client information, maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is top priority.
- A Communicator: Help to facilitate the communication for the office, liaise with other supporting team members, both professional and personal.
- Office Support: You know from experience, your executive is being pulled in 100 different directions and you are there to help keep her afloat, assisting with work related and personal errands including lunch and dry cleaning when necessary.
- Flexible with hours: The day of an Executive doesn’t always finish at 5:00 PM, some long hours and weekend work will be required. Last minute trips to New York are a definite possibility!
Working from a beautifully restored bright and open office in downtown Halifax, in return for your dedication, experience and hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary package with group benefits, free products, and lots of fun and excitement!
If this describes you to a tee, we want to hear from you. Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 902 491 7600 for additional information.