Are you an experienced Supervisor looking for the next opportunity in your career? Do you enjoy being outdoors? Look no further! Our client is currently seeking a Farm Manager to join their team in Kitchener, ON!
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Supporting the Hatchery Manager with day to day operations
- Training and supervising employees
- Assisting with employee related issues including scheduling, planning and payroll
- Supporting team members with egg handling, hatcher preparation, hatches and general clean up
- Supporting team with member with box making, stacking, packing and other general duties
- Maintain proper handling, cleaning and safety of the birds
- Meet all of the operating procedures as outlined by company policy
- Ensure overall compliance to all HG procedures including animal welfare, biosecurity, safety and quality as well as the requirements of our breeding program
- A minimum of 6 months experience working at a hatchery or prior work experience in a supervisory or lead hand role
- Team player who is able to work well with people at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and is highly organized
- Ability to handle moderate to physical work
- Must be able to complete repetitive work and standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then send your updated resume to email@example.com
Talentworks appreciates all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.