The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the planning, organization and supervision of the day-to-day operations of this 200+ room, full-service hotel- specifically the functions and activities of the front desk. In this role you will maintain the company’s set policies and procedures and ensure superior front desk standards are maintained at all times. Working alongside your guest service team, you will ensure a great arrival and departure experience, as well as provide leadership and support to the team.
What you’ll do
• Evaluate guests’ needs and inspire team members to exceed guest expectations as much as possible.
• Provide prompt acknowledgment, a friendly welcome, and efficient check-in and check-out of guests.
• Assist the Front Desk Manager with ongoing training and motivation programs for staff.
• Create weekly staffing schedules.
• Ensure exceptional quality of hospitality and service, inspecting and correcting immediately if/ when necessary.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of company facilities, hours of operation, room types, and details within guest rooms.
• Act as the information hub for guests and all hotel departments.
• Perform various guest accounting functions: payments and deposits, providing receipts, posting and transferring charges, conducting necessary paperwork related to corrections, adjustments, posting of charges, balancing of float and shift detail at shift close.
• Prepare and distribute the arrivals report, departures report, in-house report, and other relevant reports as needed.
What we need from you
• Previous supervisory experience in a hotel setting required
• Must be neat, professional and well groomed
• Ability to work under stressful situations and be able to multitask
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be a self-motivator with ability to lead a team
• Must be guest service focused with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
• Possess positive disposition and mature outlook
• Must be available to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays
In addition to a fantastic and competitive salary, our client offers excellent opportunities for career growth, employer paid benefits, and incentives.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com