Our client is a Halifax-based property management company known for setting the standards of excellence in residential accommodation and commercial leasing.
They are are currently seeking a qualified General Manager to oversee all aspects of the company. This position will play a significant role in long-term planning, development, implementation, and growth of the organization. It requires a determined and energetic individual who is committed to excellence and has a positive outlook in any role they take on; a self-motivator who has loads of confidence and a desire to excel.
What you’ll do:
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, training, and coaching managers.
- Promote a positive work environment while implementing and ensuring that strategies, objectives, organizational standards, and operational policies & procedures are adhered to.
- Communicate vision to team members and lead by example.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; present assumptions; and recommend objectives.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, clients, government, community organizations, and employees.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in management of a large Property Management company- residential and commercial.
- University degree.
- Ability to lead a large teams.
- Willingness to work as a hands-on leader- this is not an administrative position.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze financial reports.
- Extensive knowledge of property management law.
- Extensive knowledge of facilities management and operating systems.
As a valued team member, our client is pleased to offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
What are you waiting for? To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume via email to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com