Talentworks is pleased to partner with a rapidly expanding North American online marketing firm who builds brands quickly using cutting edge techniques. We’re seeking a Graphic Designer who is looking for a career opportunity to have a significant impact in a flexible, fun and innovative business based in Halifax, NS.
You’ll work closely with the leadership team to grow the business, by understanding current messaging campaigns and developing new strategies and programs.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborating with marketing team to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Contributing new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for cutting-edge design.
- Scoping and creating templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in posting on social media, blog, email, and other channels.
- Developing and implementing front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Collaborating with marketing team, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Proactively scoping and presenting new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 -3 years experience graphic/ web design
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Passionate drive to get-it-done and an understanding of our fun, relatable, social brands
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors, key algorithms, SEO analysis, and hands-on optimization
- Experience with ecommerce or content management systems and basic coding literacy HTML, CSS and pixels/tracking codes
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date with the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite
- Skills in HTML5 ad design, as well as Facebook and Instagram ad design
- Basic Video storyboarding and editing experience
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information please call Talentworks at 902.491.7600