Our client is looking for a reliable and highly-motivated individual to take on the role of a HR Generalist for their busy office. This is a part time opportunity with a great company.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with full cycle recruitment.
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires with department managers, including ensuring required training is scheduled and assisting with new hire orientations.
- Ensure weekly timecard approvals are completed and assist with biweekly payroll.
- Process HR transactions.
- Respond to employee questions related to employment policies.
- Participate on Health & Safety Committee, assisting with inspections and investigations as required.
- Prepare incident reports.
- Participate in managing workers’ compensation claim and other leave of absences.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, including new hire and termination documentation.
- Other duties as required
What we need from you:
- Completion of post-secondary program in Human Resources
- CPHR candidate status is an asset
- Strong knowledge of labor standards for Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Experience using Workday and/or KRONOS is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Commitment to maintaining a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Part time position with a schedule of 24 hours per week.
- Paid weekly
- Available parking
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit an updated resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org