Project Coordinator- Sales
They’re a true Canadian success story; a provider and manufacturer of natural beauty products. They exploded into the market when they launched five years ago and have since been experiencing enormous growth and global success.
Our client is now seeking a resourceful and knowledgeable individual for this newly created role of Project Coordinator- Sales. Reporting into the Vice President- Canadian Sales & Culture, this multifaceted role will be responsible for a wide variety of duties related to revenue growth and retail account management of two successful brands.
What you’ll do
- Provide inside sales internally by supporting, liaising with, and managing national retail accounts.
- Provide sales support by booking meetings, preparing presentations, sending samples, liaising with buyers and buyer support teams at key head office retailers.
- Work with the VP of Sales to maintain critical documents including sales forecasts, marketing calendars, and quarterly planners.
- Ensure communication to key internal stakeholders on all new retailer launches, innovation launches, and off shelf programs.
- Build relationships with key retail partners beyond buying or category management. For example: supply chain, procurement, etc.
- Negotiate strong retail positioning and promotional placement while minimizing fees and costs where possible.
- Responsible for “expert level” product knowledge of current products and future product launches inclusive of competitive advantages and positioning.
What we need from you
- Experience with retail sales, CPG, inside sakes, account management, brand management, and/ or customer service.
- Undergradue or Master’s degree in business preferred.
- A self-starter with a proven track record to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative with strong planning and time management skills.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, persuasiveness and active listening skills.
- Proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and sales focused to expand the client relationship.
- A passion for health and beauty and a desire to learn.
In addition to working as part of a talented and growing team, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your resume to email@example.com.