Are you an experienced Junior Accountant who lives and breathes numbers, and is looking for that next great challenge in your career? We’re looking for candidates to fill a current opportunity; and we’d love to hear from you today!
Do you enjoy …
- Processing client supplied information- compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information of data.
- Reviewing completed financials for reasonableness and consistency
- Documenting/Recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and complete all government returns/forms prior to the due date.
- Track time by project and complete work logs daily.
Do you have …
- Experience in an Accounting role
- Experience with SAGE would be considered and asset
- Experience with A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations
- Excellent organization skills, analytical, thorough and methodical with close attention to detail.
- Self motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Efficient time management/ability to prioritize/ able to handle multiple clients and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills- timely, polite and professional.
If this sounds like a position for you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today with your most recent resume to email@example.com !