Manager of Marketing & Digital Business
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing and managing a team of marketing professionals, the Manager, Marketing and Digital Business is responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainability of a marketing strategy that will drive brand identity and company growth. He/she will champion and lead strategies while engaging with key stakeholders, including vendors, customers, and employees.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee’s Children
- Work with Branches and stakeholders to develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with Company business goals and objectives.
- Manage a team of 4 marketing professionals to maintain and build solid support to the business and its members
- Work with Senior Management team to develop and oversee marketing strategy activities, including company website enhancement, ecommerce, digital marketing, promotional campaigns and trade show requirements.
- Collaborate, develop and execute vendor specific promotional campaigns and advertising directly with vendors
- Develop marketing metrics and provide monthly report on progress against established KPI’s.
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of marketing programs within budget requirements
- Provide support and tools to Branch Managers and other sales staff that will drive sales within their areas.
- Oversee the management, delivery, training, and outcomes of the Salesforce CRM
- Manage the writing, overall content, imagery, production and distribution of all marketing and sales materials through multi mediums, including but limited to print, video, photography and web-based content.
- Stay current with industry trends as well as product development and marketing/sales methodologies. Report updates to senior management on an ongoing basis.
- Work collaboratively with other leadership team members to develop and execute the company’s goal.
- Manage assigned projects and other duties as required
- Lead digital activities through the entire project cycle: strategy, planning, execution and analysis.
- Create, produce, manage overall delivery of all digital marketing activities within your portfolio: including project timelines, schedules, coordination with external and internal teams, etc.
- Manage the Schedule and posting of social media campaign content.
- Utilize AI, Pardot, marketing automation and Google Analytics, to track marketing activities, create reports and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients.
- Work with VP Sales and Marketing to produce an Annual Marketing Plan including management of the Marketing Budget
- Work closely with the VP Sales and Marketing in order to monitor expenditure according to the Marketing Plan and Budget and to recommend changes which may be required from time to time to reflect on market conditions.
- Produce timely reports on activity and expenditure in order to monitor effective use of funds.
- Carry out surveys (electronically or by phone) to assess customer satisfaction, as required, recording outcomes and advising accordingly.
- Ensure brand and corporate identity is used consistently throughout the organization
- Write and submit regular press releases on group activities, event and student and agent achievements
- Initiate and participate in group wide targeted campaigns
- College/University Diploma required (Business or Marketing related, preferred).
- Additional courses in Sales/Marketing, Digital marketing, Google Analytics is an asset
- Minimum 5-10 years related experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Pardot, AI, automation, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, an asset
- Experience crafting effective written and oral communications strategies while working with senior stakeholders
- Experience with leading the adoption of a CRM or lead management platform
- Strong analytical, project management and execution skills
- Product knowledge or B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media for business uses, e-commerce platforms, videography and marketing media
- Experience managing a small team and external vendors
Want to learn more about this awesome new job opportunity? Contact email@example.com for more details.