Medical Receptionist – Temporary
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist who is looking for that next great challenge in your career? We’re looking for candidates to fill an upcoming opportunity for a client; and we’d love to hear from you today!
Do you enjoy …
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments.
- Maintaining medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to appropriate staff.
- Compiling and recording medical charts, reports, or correspondence
- Transmitting correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Performing various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Interviewing patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
Do you have …
- Previous experience in a Medical Receptionist or Administrative role in a similar environment
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- The ability to work independently, strong work ethic, and a desire to take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Practimax (required) and SAGE (considered and asset)
- Excellent organization skills along with high attention to detail
If this describes you, what are you waiting for? Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Talentworks Inc. appreciates all submissions, however only those being considered will be contacted