Our client is currently looking to fill the role of a Medical Receptionist for their busy family practice in Dartmouth. As you will be the first point-of-contact with patients, exceptional customer service skills are a must to ensure all patients are shown compassion, discretion, and understanding during their visit. You will provide outstanding administrative support to two physicians and ensure the efficient, professional and organized operation of the office.
What you’ll do
- Welcome patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments in person and via telephone; answering or referring inquiries for 2 full-time Family Practice Physicians.
- Ensure that patients are moved through swiftly and professionally and that the exam rooms are prepped at all times.
- Follow-up on all test results and maintain filling of day sheets.
- Data entry into the MOM system for scheduling, follow-up and billing.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times, protecting patients’ rights
- Oversee the clinic supply needs and complete all forms as requested by the Operations Manager.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
What we need from you
- Graduate of a recognized Medical Office Receptionist program.
- Minimum 3 years’ receptionist experience in a high volume family practice.
- Knowledge of MOM, Accuro or Med-access software considered an asset.
- Proven ability to multi-task, time management skills, telephone etiquette skills, high attention to detail, and high organizational skill.
- Familiar with software packages such as word and excel is considered an asset.
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive group benefits plan
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at firstname.lastname@example.org