Talentworks is currently recruiting for a Millwright Apprentice for our reputable client in Guelph, ON.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs
- Install new equipment using outside services is required
- Maintain the equipment and facility through preventive/predictive maintenance program
- Consults the work orders and personal log book for jobs to be done
- Keep equipment and facility in working condition for maximum uptime
What you’ll need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Fully skilled in one or more of the trades (433A Millwright preferred), apprentices welcome
- Basic welding skills
- Knowledgeable in different controls (i.e. Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- Strong troubleshooting skills – drives, PLC’s, pneumatics, pumps, conveyors and belting
- Able to read and understand all maintenance manuals and drawings
If this sounds like a position you would be a good fit for, then please send your updated resume to Ivana@talentworks.biz
Talentworks appreciates all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.