National Account Manager
They’re a true Canadian success story; a provider and manufacturer of natural beauty products. They exploded into the market when they launched five years ago and have since been experiencing enormous growth and global success.
Our client is now seeking a resourceful and knowledgeable National Account Manager with the option of being based remotely in the GTA or in their head office in Halifax. Reporting into the Vice President- Canadian Sales & Culture, this multifaceted role is responsible for a wide variety of duties related to revenue growth and retail account management of two successful brands.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and build upon the distribution and sales plans at key major retailers in Canada.
- Establish regular business planning sessions and top to top meetings with key retail partners.
- Develop and nurture relationships at key Canadian retailers from buyer level to senior management.
- Build relationships with key retail partners beyond buying or category management. For example: supply chain, procurement, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date calendar of retail planogram cycles. Ensure the appropriate people attend each retailer meeting.
- Negotiate strong retail positioning and promotional placement while minimizing fees and costs where possible.
- Maximize inventory levels at retail while minimizing returns or over-stocks.
- Visit all key retailers on a weekly basis and ensure staff are well trained on product knowledge, benefits, competitive advantages and any clinical results.
- Responsible for “expert level” product knowledge of current products and future product launches inclusive of competitive advantages and positioning.
What we need from you
- Experience with retail sales, account management, brand management and customer service.
- A self-starter with a proven track record to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative with strong planning and time management skills.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, persuasiveness and active listening skills.
- Proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and sales focused to expand the client relationship.
- A passion for health and beauty and a desire to learn.
- Domestic and International travel as required. Must have a valid passport.
In addition to working as part of a talented and growing team, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your resume to email@example.com.