With over 1,000 units in their residential portfolio, our client is one of Nova Scotia’s leading property management groups. They are currently seeking experienced Painters who, in coordination with Property Managers and the rest of the maintenance team, will ensure smooth operations of their multi-unit buildings. This is a permanent, full-time job opportunity offering 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Prepare, clean, and sand surfaces to be painted
- Perform routine painting techniques on interior and exterior surfaces such as wood, vinyl siding, fixtures, and furniture
- Repair, patch, and renovate plastered walls, drywall, and damaged ceilings (ie- smoke stain, water damage)
- Wallpaper and/ or paint removal
- Measure, cut, and apply wallpaper
- Minimum of 2 years of painting experience in residential or commercial painting (Required)
- Knowledge of what types of materials are to be used in different environments
- Punctuality is a must
- Access to personal transportation
- Painting certifications (WHMIS, Working at Heights, etc.) are considered an asset
- Must be bondable and able to provide a current criminal record check.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com