Talentworks has partnered with a busy, ever growing company located in Dartmouth, NS! They are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join their team!
What you’ll do:
- Co-ordinate and monitor the financial picture of the movement of trucks on a diverse list of potential trips
- Prepare invoices for all delivered loads by matching bills of lading and customer confirmations.
- Process Driver payroll based on distance, mileage, trips, and expense reimbursements
- Enter all company’s expenses in the system to facilitate bank reconciliations
- Verify entered data in Dispatch Mate by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering logistics data.
- Assist on additional duties, special projects and preparing reports as requested
What you’ll need:
- minimum of 2 years of experience in the transportation industry
- minimum of 2 years of recent payroll experience is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Quickbooks
- Accuracy, multi-tasking and time management
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to meet all deadlines in a timely manner
- Benefits after probationary period
- Weekly pay (while on probation)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your updated resume to email@example.com
Talentworks appreciates all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.