We are looking for a full time candidate to fulfill the position of Payroll & Billing Administrator for our busy Client in Dartmouth. This is a great Monday-Friday opportunity with a busy, growing company within the Transportation Industry.
Major duties are listed below :
- Co-ordinate and monitor the financial picture of the movement of trucks on a diverse list of potential trips
- Prepare invoices for all delivered loads by matching bills of lading and customer confirmations.
- Process Driver payroll using Quickbooks based on distance, mileage, trips, and expense reimbursements
- Enter all company’s expenses in the system to facilitate bank reconciliations
- Verify entered data in Dispatch Mate by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering logistics data.
Required Experience :
- Previous experience in an Payroll/Accounting role is required.
- Experience working in the transportation/trucking industry would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge with Quickbooks required.
- Experience using Dispatch Mate would be considered an asset.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, well-organized and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency
If this sounds like something you would thrive in, then please send your updated resume to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Talentworks Inc. appreciates all submissions, however only those being considered will be contacted.