Talentworks is proud to be representing one of Moncton’s leading manufacturing facilities. Today, after more than 100 years in business, the company employs more than 2,500 dedicated employees across Canada and is a global leader in their field.
You want to work here!
Our client is committed to ensuring that the well-being of their employees is top priority. They offer safe working conditions and exceptional benefits to their employees and their families:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & DC pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
What you’ll do
As the Plant Supervisor you will oversee all daily operations of the facility from manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. You will develop processes that will maximize teamwork, quality and productivity. You will maintain safety at the forefront while meeting the needs of a dynamic and growing market. Specific duties include:
- Managing and directing mechanical and maintenance function of the plant, in accordance with appropriate company safety and maintenance standards and procedures
- Overseeing and maintaining regulatory compliance for the plant
- Selecting, supervising, training, developing and evaluating performance of staff, which includes interviewing and hiring employees
- Scheduling employees and tasks to meet deadlines
- Developing and promoting a positive employee relations environment within the plant
- Anticipating typical problems, identifying potential or recurring problems, and taking appropriate action.
- Developing and maintaining record of plant maintenance
- Developing annual budgets for the business plan in conjunction with Operations Manager and Plant Manager
- Providing timely data into various information systems (i.e. work order history, employee pay details, monthly reports, etc.)
- Accurately tracking and monitoring department spending to ensure that business plan goals are met while effectively maintaining facility to provide for consistent operations
- Ensuring that the facility and all personnel operate safely at all times
With previous leadership experience in a manufacturing facility, you possess:
- Bachelor Degree (Engineering preferred)
- Strong mechanical abilities and knowledge of maintenance programs and facility regulatory requirements
- Exceptional team building, decision-making and people management skills and thrive on leading your team to excellence.
If this sounds like your dream job, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.