A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this well established and multifaceted real estate and construction firm. As an industry leader they have ensured to extend their strong values to every facet of their business – owning, managing and developing exceptional properties, building and maintaining meaningful client relationships, and seeking new development opportunities with a focus on continuously growing and improving our region.
They are now seeking an experienced, accomplished and dedicated Principle Director to provide project support, administration and coordination to a busy and dynamic Chief Executive Officer. Ideally you will be well organized and detail oriented with the ability to anticipate and foresee problems before they arise. You must be able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information.
What you’ll do:
- Provide research and support for on-going projects, staying on-top of any issues, deadlines and following project timelines.
- Attend high-level meetings, acting on behalf of the CEO. Taking minutes, ensuring all action items are followed through, liaising with the appropriate departments to ensure completion
- Manage complex diary including scheduling of meetings, appointments and assisting with coordination of events, and travel arrangements
- Assist with all office correspondence, managing CEO’s emails and responding as required (preparation of letters, memos, emails, presentations, expense forms)
- Create, review and coordinate various materials for presentations (slides, agendas, minutes, follow up)
- Organize, print and distribute reports in a timely manner
- Liaise with various executives as well their assistants and associates both internally and externally
- Assist with special projects and other support duties as required
What we need from you:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient MS Suite knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A results oriented approach to delivering timely outcomes
- A can-do attitude, takes initiative, is a self-starter and is enthusiastic to learn
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a dynamic business environment
- Post-secondary education in a business or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of or interest in the investment, property or construction industry would be considered an asset
As a valued team member, you will earn a competitive compensation package including a base salary, full benefits and unlimited opportunity for growth.
To apply, send a resume in confidence to Jane Buntain at firstname.lastname@example.org