With over 1,000 units in their residential portfolio, our client is one of Nova Scotia’s leading property management groups. They are currently seeking an experienced Property Administrator to coordinate all administrative activities related to their residential apartment buildings. Your superior communication and organizational skills mean that you can effectively respond to tenant inquiries, you exude professionalism, and your customer service skills are second to none.
- Providing administrative support to Property Managers and Ownership Team
- Answering telephone calls, filing, photocopying, and mailing out office correspondence
- Acting as front-line contact for tenants on an on-going basis to coordinate lease signing, accept payments, and answer questions concerning property administration
- Preparing correspondence and drafting notices to tenants as required
- Entering, updating, and maintaining accurate tenant lease information
- Preparing lease packages and advertising vacant apartments
- Maintaining accurate and current owner and contractor records and files; coordinating implementation of repairs, maintenance, and renovations
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related property management position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving and attention to detail
- A focus on customer service and working as part of a team
Our client offers their employees competitive pay, on-site parking, growth potential, and so much more.
If you are looking to join dynamic team that is setting the standard of excellence in the property management field, forward your resume to email@example.com