Talentworks is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Receiving Manager in Brampton, ON.
What you’ll do
- Product inspection- ensure incoming product is to standard (inspect for damage, missing parts, mechanical issues etc.) and complete paperwork. Ensure that damages are reported, and issues are corrected.
- Continuous development for efficient reporting and repairing processes of products.
- Maintain equipment stock and supply. Maintain database and insure all information on products is kept up to date.
- Assist with recruitment process, maintain records, adhere to all HR polices and ensure employees are doing the same. Training and development for employees.
- Responsible for scheduling employees.
- Work closely with upper management to ensure smooth production of day to day operations.
What we need from you
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Highly organized
- Ability to relate to a diverse employee base/clientele base
- Reach and exceed KPI’s
- Must be proficient with MS Office (word, excel)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Post secondary in a related field an asset
- Must possess a valid G License and be qualified to operate a motor vehicle
In addition to a fantastic and competitive salary, our client offers excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please forward a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com