Talentworks is searching for a Receiving Supervisor to join our client’s vehicle auction facility in Brampton, ON. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Seeking an enthusiastic leader to oversee the team responsible for inspecting vehicles for damage and coordinating the movement of vehicles to auction.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of up to 50 team member on a daily basis.
- Assign and establish work schedules.
- Develop and train employees within the department.
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting and hiring with the department manager.
- Inspect vehicles and complete necessary paperwork related to damage, missing parts, and mechanical problems.
- Maintain knowledge of current rates, labour and part charges.
- Assure good working condition of all equipment.
- Complete required paperwork and reports.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- 3-5 year’s supervisory experience.
- Experience in or passion for the automotive industry considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Valid G Driver’s License – clean drivers abstract.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Competitive salary.
- Potential for monthly bonus.
- RSP program.
- Stock options.
- Opportunity for advancement.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at firstname.lastname@example.org