Residential HVAC Technician (Apprentice or Journeyman)
In business for over 40 years, our client specializes in residential and commercial heating, ventilation & air conditioning systems. With over 80 dedicated employees and 6 branches serving clients throughout Atlantic Canada, they pride themselves on being responsible, reliable, and efficient.
- Repair and maintenance of hot water and electric heating systems
- General maintenance of ventilation equipment (filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repairs)
- Troubleshooting and repair of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning/ventilation systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacements
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance
- Install heating and air conditioning equipment and ventilation systems
- Prepare written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) as required
- Repair heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g. pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.)
- Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Assist consumers by providing information on options for improved operations of the HVAC equipment.
What we need from you
- Residential installation experience is preferred with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration License- Journeyman or Apprentice
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work under time and budgetary constraints and pressures
- Must be able to efficiently manage your time and schedules
As a valued team member, our client is pleased to offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, RSP matching, full benefits, and company vehicle.
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com