Restaurant General Manager
In business for over 50 years, our client is a well-known quick service franchise. They are searching for an experienced Restaurant General Manager for their beautiful new location in Saint John, NB. The success of this role relies on sustaining long term profitability through team morale, guest satisfaction, the development in the skills of all team members within the restaurant, achieving financial targets and performance goals.
What you’ll do
- Communicate vision to all team members and lead by example.
- Ensure standards are being upheld to the highest degree.
- Build and maintain relationships with guests, team members and senior management alike.
- Extensively train new team members and encourage development.
- Deliver high levels of customer service.
- Lead by example and be a proactive team player.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity, business ethics and takes every opportunity to promote the venue
- Use conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Strive for maximum efficiency and continual improvement of staff productivity.
- Build relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Demonstrate a hands-on management style.
What we need from you
- 5+ years Restaurant experience required ideally in a QSR environment.
- Leadership skills – able to direct, coach, and supervise a team
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Desire to help grow business and brand.
- Well organized and passionate about hospitality.
- Heavy emphasis on flawless guest experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and quick problem solving skills.
- Good sense of time management, communication skills and leadership.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
In addition to working as part of a talented and growing team, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your resume to email@example.com.