For 15 years Talentworks has been helping Eastern and Atlantic Canadian businesses with their recruitment and staffing needs. Our progressive range of services includes Executive Search, Temporary Administrative Staffing, Temporary Industrial Staffing, Recruitment Outsourcing and Consulting. We’re committed to driving business growth in the regions we serve, one perfect match at a time.
Our Moncton branch is currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Sales Manager to establish contact with existing customers, identify new opportunities, and follow up on potential leads. The Sales Manager will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Research, contact, and qualify leads; manage prospects; and acquire new business.
- Engage and strategize with clients to determine their needs and offer service solutions
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and maintain contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Assist Recruiter in sourcing qualified candidates when required
What we need from you:
- Proven sales experience- prospecting and developing new accounts
- Degree in a Business Administration program or related field considered an asset
- Customer focused – can build your own client base and enhance business relationships with existing clients
- Solid understanding of consultative selling techniques
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentworks appreciates all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.