Sales and Retail Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a local success story, is currently seeking a diligent and resourceful Sales & Retail Marketing Coordinator to join their team based in Halifax, NS. The role will report into the VP of Sales and is responsible for a wide variety of duties related to the Company revenue growth and retail account management.
Since their first appearance onto the market they have been experiencing enormous growth and global success. This fast-paced position is an opportunity to make an impact on the direction of the company by supporting national sales and retail marketing efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with supporting sales and retail marketing efforts to help deliver the Canadian revenue budget annually
- Provide inside sales support by liaising with and supporting retail accounts day to day as indicated by the VP of Sales
- Responsible to build support relationships with key retail support partners beyond buying or category management
- Help to develop and maintain an accurate annual promotional calendar by retailer for Canada and execute against the tactics within
- Book meetings, prepare presentations, send samples, liaise with buyer support teams at key head office retailers, plan and help execute tradeshows as required for annual trade shows in Canada
- Assist the VP of Sales to maintain and build upon the following critical documents: retail marketing calendars, SKU distribution trackers, price sheets, marketing budgets and other planning tools as required
- Prepare forms and submit for retail programs, promotional placement while minimizing fees and costs where possible while keeping accurate tracking records of all submissions
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure visibility to all potential retail programs and any potential changes or updates. Be prepared to attend all sales, operations and marketing related weekly meetings with the VP of Sales, take notes, capture take away items and follow up as needed
- Responsible for staying informed about retail trends, competitive activity and sales best practices and sharing insights with the team to support the Company’s success.
- Monthly store visits and mystery shops to ensure execution of retail programs and planograms.
What we need from you:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience with retail sales, inside sales, B2B account management, and customer service
- A self-starter with a proven track record to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several key projects at once
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Excellent customer relationship building skills
- Strong communication, presentation, persuasiveness and active listening skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to travel when required
Please send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com