Senior Sales Executive
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a driven and self-motivated Account Executive to join their growing sales team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and geographical expansion to ensure a steady pipeline of new business coming into the company. As the successful candidate, you will work with senior management on strategic planning and solutions to grow national business and collaborate with the functional departments to execute the strategy. Our client is passionate about welcoming an energetic, dynamic, and sharp-minded professional who shares in their commitment to excellence.
What you’ll do
- Lead the business development and sales effort.
- Research, contact, and qualify leads; manage prospects; and acquire new business.
- Engage and strategize with clients to determine their needs and offer product solutions.
- Prepare and present sales proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
What we need from you
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience- prospecting and developing new accounts.
- Post-secondary education in business related discipline – Diploma or Degree preferred.
- Solid understanding of consultative selling techniques.
- Proven track record of strong sales abilities, relationship building, exceeding quotas, and maintenance of a healthy sales pipeline
- Strong management skills and able to motivate and lead a sales team
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Proficiency in basic office software suites.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Must be available for international travel (35%).
- Above average base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Health and dental benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
What are you waiting for? To apply, send a resume outlining your qualifications via email to Nancy Josselyn at email@example.com