CNC/Forklift OperatorPosted: Dartmouth, NS
Talentworks has been partnered with a well-established client in the HRM and they are currently seeing a reliable, hard working CNC/Forklift Operator to join their team!
They are the leader in Atlantic Canada while providing outstanding work, and exceptional customer service for over 15 years.
What you'll do:
- Operate CNC Machine to build cabinet parts
- Set up machinery for production
- Measure and verify all calculations prior to setting up machine
- Load/unload delivery trucks
- Assist with deliveries
- Able to lift heavy material
What you'll need:
- Valid Forklift Certificate required
- Experience with basic hand tools and machinery is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and stand for longer periods
- PPE is required
What you'll get:
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Temporary opportunity, that could become permanent
- Weekly pay
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply today!
Talentworks appreciates all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.