Home Delivery Logistics ClerkPosted: Moncton, NB
Talentworks has partnered with a long-time reputable Client in the Moncton Region who are currently seeking a Home Delivery Logistics Clerk to join their team!
This role is a result of rapid growth as leaders in the industry! Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Home Delivery Logistics Clerk is responsible for assisting the Manager and Home Delivery Coordinator. This is a demanding role in which an aptitude for Delivery Software and support for continuous system automation coupled with a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and high levels of accuracy are essential.
What you'll do:
- Assist the Warehouse team with the offloading, count and tally of inbound loads on a daily basis.
- Assist the Home Delivery Coordinator with:
- ensuring accuracy of warehouse inventory on a daily basis; this is accomplished by assisting in importing of order data, creation of orders manually, and adding delivery dates and associated information for every order as required.
- tracking and performing weekly inventory cage reporting for key accounts up to and including reverse logistics (returns) of approved orders.
- ensures all partner Home Delivery systems are kept up to date on delivery status' as key delivery actions take place (planned, in transit, delivery, exceptions)
- Performs formal and informal cycle counts for all accounts ensuring inventory accuracy and inventory status (orders are dated for delivery and allocated as per KA requirements)
What you'll need:
- Advanced skills, familiarization and competence working with Logistics cloud-based software systems
- Proficient skills and knowledge in Operations Delivery methodologies
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel
- Experience working in a Logistics operation setting (transport, warehousing, special projects delivery)
- Exceptional multi-tasker capable of managing several operational items simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and positive attitude with excellent customer service always being at the forefront of every action and deliverable
- Trustworthy, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team player who works well with uncertainty and can carry multiple tasks simultaneously
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please send your resume to us today!
Talentworks appreciates all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.